Method of Construction....
Materials needed (makes 2)-
- 4x bolts
- Metal rod 30cm long
- Paint (optional)
- 4x nuts
- 50x pieces of wood (10cm wide x 1cm width)
- Mark out halfway on pieces of wood.
- Drill a hole through the marks on all 50 pieces of wood.
- Screw a bolt and nut on the bottom of each of the metal rods.
- Add the pieces of wood onto the metal rod.
- Screw on the other nut and bolt on the top of the metal rod.
- Twist each piece of wood slightly and securing it so it stays in the spiral shape.
- (optional) Paint the wood spiral in whatever design you would please.
- Vanish the wood spirals
- Vanish the wood spirals for the second time
- Add fishing wire or any other hanging device.
- Your wood spirals are complete, enjoy!!